Friday 17 April 2009

Photo of Dan with His Top Off

I think I mentioned this somewhere on a previous post, but one of my Mum's friends has given me a nice little scanner that was no longer of use to her. I begun scanning in some of my old pre-digital photographs (which only stretch back to Sam aged 18) with the thought that these may provide some amusing blog material in the future.


I quickly realised that my hundreds of photos of me and my friends pissed up in 'some pub or another' would not be of great interest to my readers...

Then I had the thought that I may be able to do my siblings (and family) a favour by scanninng in some of the even older photos that my Mum has stashed in the attic. It would be pretty cool to have these in electronic format and to be able to share them around and back them up properly.

Upon receiving said photography from my mum, I rapidly began to understand the potential power held within those thick tomes of faded paper. Why it would be so easy just to grab a couple of those less than flattering photos of my siblings and publish them all over the internet...

To this concept my Mum issued me a grave warning:

"You know you will never win. If you do this to him, Dan will just keep escalating the insult on and on until you loose eventually. Think carefully before you put those pictures up"

I know I will lose the battle. But at the end of the day its about the fun had trying.


Here is my brother Dan circa 1976. Captions welcome...

5 comments:

Arjan said...

I just kept on laughing for a full minute.

The caption: 'Mum..I've pooped myself.'

*Sorry Dan, but that's just what it looks like.

Dan said...

You do realize this means war.

movin down the road said...

nice. I think he may have "one upped" you though.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Nice boobs!

Sam said...

Arjan - I was thinking along the lines of "Mum ... I like it warm ... but this is TOO warm".

Dan - I hope you realise there are so many of these photos that I feel it is my duty to post some more of them up. However I think I may have to put some of the funnier ones of me / megan up there too.

Movin down the Road - Only difference is mine is real!

Jeff - quite.