Saturday 27 June 2009

I Don't Wanna Move! (throws toys out of pram)

Our landlord called us up this week. To be precise the tight bugger texted Lucy asking her to call him up. He is thinking of moving back to Sheffield and may want his house back. I don't want to move!


This is probably the second longest I have ever stayed in a house (almost one whole year!) and I actually quite like it and want to stay. I now own things like 'furniture' and extras like 'cutlery' and cats which will make the resumption of my nomadic lifestyle a little more difficult. I've been nesting!

I am thinking of invoking squatters rights...

2 comments:

Arjan said...

what a strange way of communicating..
I don't know what your rights are as a renter?

Sam said...

Well he hasnt actually got back to us yet - so we may be safe. We are thinking of moving just to screw him over now though.