Friday 7 August 2009

Hours of Fun

I am soon to be off the blogging circuit for a week or two as I am heading off on holiday, first to Cyprus and then to Wales for a week of sun followed by a week of rain to cool my sun-burn. 


The Hadrians Walk event seems to be in full promotional rage at present, so one of the first things I need to do when I get back, is to whip team Bandicoot into shape. We are at present at around 18 interested parties I think, and I may just stop the recruitment activity at that (in order to preserve my own sanity whilst doing the organising).

So whilst I am away, I will leave you with a great game which was brought to my attention in Riga. It goes as follows:
  1. Loosen your cheeks and shake your head from side to side as quick as you can
  2. Take a photograph of yourself
  3. Hold amusing props such as fists / cricket bats / beer bottles close to your face
  4. Repeat for approximately 5 hours until you get a good photo
Our best result after hours of practice is below:

5 comments:

Dan said...

My friend Oli bought the url for floppyface.com a while ago with the intent on it becomeing the new internet sensation.

first time I'd seen it wit a fist though. good stuff!

Arjan said...

I could just slap some of my friends and let someone else take a pic of it...

Sam said...

We spent approximately 3 hours doing this one night.

Arjan - the only problem is that if you dont slap them hard enough, they may slap you back...

Anonymous said...

Thіs is a topіс ωhich is сlose to my hеaгt.
.. Cheeгs! Whеre are youг contact detailѕ though?



my wеbpage :: bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Thаnκs for οnes mаrvеlοus posting!
I seriously еnjoуed rеаding it, you cаn be a gгeat author.
I will makе certain to bοokmarκ youг blog and definitely
will comе back from now οn. I want to encourage you tο ultimatelу continue your great wгiting,
have a niсe morning!

Mу page :: Dallas Seo Company