Tuesday 7 August 2007

Sunshine and Happiness

This is a picture of the walkway at Burley Park train station that caused lucy to trip up and break her elbow yesterday.


This is a picture of Lucy (complete with miserable face) who broke her elbow on the walkway at Burley Park train station yesterday.

This is a picture of the washing up that I now have to do for the next 6-8 weeks after Lucy broke her elbow on the walkway at Burley Park train station yesterday.

Whoever said that breaking bones was fun?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Poor Lucy. Send her our love.

that last line did made us chuckle though....

Anonymous said...

Sam. your header is a little bit big, at least using my browser it is anyway.

Sam said...

Was messing around with it at work and got distracted byt work related things. Damn them, will they never let me be...

Anonymous said...

Your header looks very nice on my browser.

I can see that brotherly competition in blogging is going to be fearful indeed!

Sam said...

Limited only by my imagination!

(and the fact that I only have powerpoint and paint on my work laptop - makes picture editing very difficult indeed!)