Tuesday 1 April 2008

Ginger Santa

This is my brother Dan.



I know what you are thinking - he looks a little like Santa but with a ginger beard. Dan is rarely found without his camera, he lives over at AllThatComesWithIt.

I have been reading his blog recently and have noticed something...

There are quite  few people in the blogosphere publishing reviews. Here are some examples from:



This would be perfectly OK and fine but for one thing - These are reviews of various articles of food that my brother has sent to people all over the globe. He has neatly packaged up all of these samples (not to mention the various prizes he gives for competitions), made his merry way down to the post office and forked out his cash to send these items over the Atlantic to people he met over the internet. What a stand up guy you might say?

Except for the fact that his own estranged brother, lonely and on the other side of the planet - has yet to receive his christmas present (as clearly described in his blog here). Despite him having recived his presents by at least the end of January!

I WANT MY THUNDERCATS DVD!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) That beard is blatantly not ginger.

2) I have only just given you every episode of The Adventures of Pete and Pete, you ungrateful swine

3) Where is MY christmas present eh?

Oli said...

Oh come on - it's getting very close to ginger.

Avitable said...

Do you want some Turkish Delight? Because I still have some left over.

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

I'm still trying to figure out how much I appreciate his "gift" of Marmite. You might want to consider yourself lucky.

Arjan said...

@ Jeff..just wait till he bites his thundercat dvd in two ;)

Sam said...

Oli - I know, he i just in denial.

Avitabe - I like turkish delight

Jeff - and marmite. Did you try it on toast?

Arjan - Still no Thundercats DVD