Thursday 7 August 2008

The 8th of the 8th 2008

Today is the 8th day of the 8th month in 2008. A date which will end up having no significance for some people.

For me it is my last day at work and my 5th to last day in Australia! And boy am I stressed.

I hate letting people down and have come in extra early to try to get this project as far along as I can in order to reduce stress for others in the future. But I am failing.

Couple this with the fact I am trying to move out tomorrow and am trying to sell everything I own.

I am so very close to that "oh bugger it!" decision whereby I just leave work and go home.

1 comment:

Arjan said...

the only thing they could do is fire you ;)
But just keep on working till the clock hits 5! It'll be worth it (at least..you should keep telling yourself that ;)

There are a lot of people getting married today because of the fun date.