Wednesday 20 May 2009

A brief pause...

It been a little while since I posted on the blog. I put this down to the fact that I just bought the classic collection of Sharpe on sale from HMV, 16 or so of which they are. Each 2 hours long.


I have become somewhat addicted to Sharpe. Spending my every spare moment trying to squeeze in half an hour or so. For that I apologise.

On Saturday I am off on the Cumbria Way and the weather looks pretty nice. This is a little annoying since I invested a significant amount of money in waterproofs after my last adventure. Oh well if there is one thing you can be sure of in England, its rain.

Other interesting news has come to light just tonight. My good friend the Rockstar and his band, have landed a gig in July supporting Echobelly (think back to the 90's, cheesy indie rock - thats the one)!

I used to have a serious crush on the lead singer in my youth.

So I leave you with 'Great Things':

2 comments:

Dan said...

Echiobelly were indeed very cool.

You must be looking at different weather forcasts to me.

Neil said...

Rachael and I loved Echobelly too. Our first date was supposed to be seeing them live....somehow we ended up in the Old Court Brewhouse instead... Maybe we'll go in July..... :)