Monday 30 August 2010

Went Camping

Went Camping.


It rained.

A lot...

Actually I have to say I don't really mind camping in the rain much. so long as I have the right gear to stay dry and can retreat to the local pub for a few when it all becomes a bit much. Because we waited out those two days of misery and  wet feet. Because we spent those nights awake, with that 'desperate for the toilet' feeling, the one where you are waiting for that one bloody gap in the rain to allow you to get outside and pee against the hubcaps of your car. Because of all that, we were one of a few campers to witness the perfect weather that came in on Monday morning in Langdale.

DSC01974

On the way back home ... for the second time, I got to meet my beautiful baby niece Imogen. In fact I can now post up a photo of both of my nieces together. We Hugheses are multiplying don't you know.

DSC04579


1 comment:

Arjan said...

During the h-walk I had the same 'I need to go to the toilet' problem..after an hour it didn't stop raining and decided I really needed to go, and went :)

véry nice photo. Any plans of your own ;)?