Monday 19 November 2007

A Sign from Above

I am as a general rule, easily amused. I was browsing through my camera and found that I had quite a few which had amused me:

London: For my friend Hardy.
Singapore: Only so funny because the punishment is so out of keeping with the crime!

Singapore: "Please touch the animals, kindly do not lift them out of the water", the only fish petting zoo that I have ever been to!

Jakarta: An Old Favourite

Yogyakarta: where is the temple again?


Yokyakarta: How about a refreshing bottle of sweat?

I also saw an amusing one with "Please do not enter the temple if you are menstruating", (with all due respect to religious traditions) it made me chuckle a little...

I am laying out a challenge to see if anyone can top these (internet downloads not allowed)?

Also I have managed to upload a limited amount of new photos. I will post these soon...

No comments: