Tuesday 26 February 2008

Everything is Backwards

Its strange being on the wrong side of the world. Everything is backwards. The toilets flush the other way (actually I haven't checked that yet ....... yes they do), and the sentences go up at the end rather than at the beginning (like everything is a question).


Another thing that is the wrong way round is that my friends have got around to booking the annual lads holiday away (number VI, I think). To Porto (that in Portugal for any Americans ... near Spain) no less, with promises of sun and sand and more importantly Sangria. It is usually done on a shoestring budget like 100 pounds for flights and accommodation. Normally this would make me extremely happy, as it has done on all past occasions. 

However, this year it has made me extremely unhappy. I wonder why - oh wait COULD IT BE THAT I AM ON THE WROG SIDE OF THE PLANET!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh if only easyjet did london to sydney!