Sunday 24 June 2007

Leaving Lucy

Since starting this blog, I have recieved several complaints that I havent mentioned the lovely Lucy enough. Therefore this blog is devoted to her.

Leaving Lucy is definately going to be the hardest thing I have to do come October. Lucy is moving from Leeds to either Manchester or Bristol to do a year long masters course in Psychology of Education which is something she really wants to do. I'm rooting for Manchester (though of course I would never dream of influencing her decision).

We both knew we would probably have to spend some time apart at some point, as we are both adamant that we want to live in a number of different countries before we settle down.
On the up side her course means she has a month off at Christmas and can come out to see me in Oz! Here's to Chrismas Day on the beach!

(And also I wont have to wade throughclothes and mess for a while!)




3 comments:

Pa said...

Ha ha ha ha! I never thought I'd hear a complaint about someone's untidiness from a person who, as a teenager, emrged mid afternoon each day from the equivalent of a full skip.

Sam said...

Times have changed - I now spend my time tidying up around lucy (washing clothes, washing up, generally turning into a nagging old woman)

Anonymous said...

It's not mess, it's organised chaos!