Thursday 28 June 2007

Off to Poland....

I'm off to Poland tomorrow with the Atkin clan. We're trekking accross the south of the country (flying into Krakow) with all of our stuff on our backs, staying in mountain hut type accomodation, with a stay in a nice spa/hotel on the last night! We may venture into Slovakia too (visa issues permitting).

Lucy and I packed up our stuff yesterday and she lifted my bag and exlaimed "how heavy is your bag - you need to take stuff out!", already at the bare minimum, I got in a mood and took out all the slightly less essential essentials. This was followed by Lucy's "ooh, what makeup shall I take?".

Well it turns out that my super large bag that I have purchased for my Indonesia/Australia trip is a little heavier than I first imagined, and even with nothing in packs a bit of weight.

Oh well, its all good for the beer belly. I'll post up some pictures when I get back...

No comments: