Thursday 14 June 2007

Resignation Difficulties

Well, the first step to quitting your job and running away with it all is of course the quitting your job part. This has been made incredibly difficult firstly due to the fact that my boss and I havent been in the same office for nearly a month now, secondly due to the fact that there has just been another person in my team at my level who has quit (there are only four of us) most probably due to the lack of market rate pay in the company!! And thirdly due to me galavanting off to Valencia last week. Anyway planning to go to my bosses house at lunchtime tomorrow otherwise it will be another 3 or 4 weeks before I get the opportunity.

Once I get hold of the rest of the photos from the Valencia trip, I will post some select items up here for all to see. In the meantime see the attached Taster.



Note: this is not actually a picture of Valencia, its a picture of Lisbon but it might as well be as all of the Valencia ones have the same people in the same (either drunk or hundover) anyway,


Left to right: Fu, Hurdy Gurdy, Sam, Sergeant Major Tom

No comments: