Saturday 16 June 2007

Valencia Holiday!!!

Just to wet my appetite for warmer climes and truly make me wish that I was no longer at work, I just got back from a fantastic holiday in Valencia with the guys. During this short 5 day trip we managed to:

  • Get asked to leave a metal bar for being too loud!
  • Sustain horiffic sunburn
  • Obtain a large number of injuries including a damaged back (Tank), two swollen ankles (Paul and Rob), a swollen finger (Kerjinger), and a severe drink related glass wounding to the hand (myself - which still hurts!)
  • Go to a bull fight
  • Not once get served promptly (not even in McDonalds)
  • Spend about £8million each
  • Annoy evey single one of our girlfriends by bringing home photos with random women in them
  • Get really angry mad with Rob (though this happens every year)
  • Buy a rubbish robot bull which walks accross the table (Fu)
  • Probably drink our own bodyweight in beer....
  • Get mugged - agin! (Rob!)

The Valencia cast can be seen here (as you can tell, I havent got a lot to do today!) along with a few choice pictures (I havent figured out how to load up pictures en masse just yet - any comment Dan?)

1 comment:

Dan said...

What are you using to load pictures?

If it's bloggers own service then I'm not sure.

I use Flickr myself