Tuesday 26 June 2007

Undignified Poses

This is a picture that my friends Fu and Tom thought would be funny to put up on Facebook, after putting my life in extreme danger by switching on a camera phone mid flight!! Anyhow, when they posted the picture, little did they know that I had taken a photo of them (albeit with Fu rather in the background) on the outgoing flight! Bwa ha ha!


I have since come to the conclusion that sleeping on an aeroplane is perhaps the most undignified thing you can do (bar snoring whilst sleeping on an aeroplane), or at least I cant think of anything else to match. Anyhow, here is the revenge photo...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it that the photos of valencia are just us sleeping on a plane! also loving the title of your blog sam!

fu

Sam said...

Fu, you have to go to the Archive for June to see all of the other photos. There are more I promise...