Monday 28 July 2008

Life For Sale

May of you probably read in the papers about this guy in Perth who put his entire life for sale on eBay. He split up with his wife and decided on a fresh start. He then proceeded to sell all of his earthly possessions in one lump sum. His house. His car. His jetski. Even a trial week at his job!


Thats just about how I feel now. I have spent the last couple of weeks putting almost everything I own up for sale on Gumtree. I can't believe how much tuff it is possible to amass in the space of only 9 months.

Its also pretty painful, complete strangers poring over your stuff, casting a critical eye over your sofa covers and haggling over your clothes airer. I really can't imagine how we are going to get rid of all of these things in the two weeks we have left here. 

Thought for the day - the more things you own, the more stressful your life!

Also here is a picture of the view from Cairns to complete my series...


No comments: