Wednesday 2 July 2008

Miscellaneous Stuff

I forgot to post this picture up from the weekend:


This is a picture of Lucy and I at a murder mystery party we (she) hosted last Friday. If you ave never done a murder mystery party, it is a little like Dungeons and Dragons for people who consider themselves cool and sophisticated. And it involves more drinking!

I had to look like an idiot all week growing the beard for the part.

DSC02140

I also just got back from the final day of some site work I have been doing in Canberra. The site was very interesting and without giving away the client name. And they let me take some photos...

DSC02173
DSC02175
DSC02172

3 comments:

Sam said...

And half of the photos go off the page! Too tired to sort it out.

Anonymous said...

Are you wearing lipstick?

We used to do those murder mystery things. We bought a few, and then started to write our own. Lee did one set on a spaceship. It was...interesting.

Sam said...

No lipstick, thems all natural.