Wednesday 9 July 2008

Two Minds

So one big step involved in returning to the UK is my job resignation. I find it very hard.


Its not as if I think I have been treated particularly fairly by my oz company, ands it not as if I am particularly enamored with my job, but I still find resignation hard.

I have however helped my company to make some big wins and get a motley assortment of good projects together over the last 10 months. I will try to finish some of them off, but it wont be possible for all.

Also, deep down I am a very loyal person. It took me 6 month to quit my washing up job when I was 16, because I basically don't like letting people down.

Tomorrow I need to get my act together and do the deed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tell them to stick their job where the sun doesn't shine. Easy peasy.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. Tell them your father is very ill and you want to be near him.

Sam said...

I made up a little white lie about Lucy getting a research position in the UK. All good suggestions though.

Whit said...

Next time you want to resign a job let me know. I can quit jobs in my sleep. I'm fickle like that.