Thursday 5 July 2007

The Bus from London to Sydney

Back in the Nineteenth Century when my Dad was young, he undertook a journey from the UK to sydney on a double decker bus. I was reading an Australia and New Zealand magasine recently and apparently there is a regular service ! I never knew my Dad was a trailblazer! I only wish he had the foresight to sell the concept back then (though I am not sure he had enough horses).

I wonder if we can get some of the images from his trip (which I have on VHS) up on here... hmmm will have to consult the lord of blogging on this one...

3 comments:

Dan said...

I got that video of Greenhead transfered to DVD by someone at Kerry's work. Then ripped it to computer and uploaded it to youtube.

do you have Dad's video?

Sam said...

I've got the video. I can give it to you the next time I see you. If you could get it transferred it would be good.

Im in Huddersfield Sat night so will bring it with me.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.