Tuesday 31 July 2007

In Response...

In response to Dans post tagging me in on Birth, School, Work, Death in one scentence each, I give you:

Birth: I can't really remember this, but I am sure it involved flashes of lighting and angels descending from heaven.

School: A constant struggle to get more letters after my name than my siblings and I think I am in the lead!

Work: Half my time is spent chastising randoms for leaving their lights on, and the other half up to my armpits in rendered meat or flour or foul water or some other form of dirt or dust.

Death: Hopefully before I loose control of my bladder and / or mind.

I am not going to tag anyone here as I dont have as many web friends as big bro, but if anyone wants to take it up they are welcome! Dont feel sorry for me though as I am better looking, more intelligent, younger, and I have (slightly) more hair.

14 comments:

Pa said...

I think Dan has more letters after his name

Anonymous said...

Ha! See. Listen to your father, he knows what he is talking about.

You know, you're not allowed to count DiCk H(ead), despite everyone using them when they talk about you.

Anonymous said...

How come I can't comment easily on this blog?
I seem to have to register every time and despite doing this I can't comment no matter whether I use google blogger, other or anonymous?
Need some instructions.

Anonymous said...

Ah - I managed to do it as 'other' this time. Anyway I'm afraid there were no flashes of lightning or heavenly choirs on the day of your birth but as far as I can remember it was sunny.

Sam said...

I need instruction too! I will try to look into it, but to be hones, I dont know what I am doing.

Sam said...

I've got "anyone can comment" selected in my setting so not sure what the issue is.

Anonymous said...

You have to use the "other" option on the identity bit. Then just type your name in.

If you had as many letters after your name as me you'd know this.

Sam said...

Wow, this is the most comments I;ve ever had on a post - so I am just going to keep on writing.

Samuel R. Hughes BA, MA, AIEMA
(IEng and MEI are pending)

Anonymous said...

You aren't allowed "pending" ones.

Yours sincerely

Dan Hughes BA(hons) BSc(hons) RMN(dip) Esq

I'm sure we've had this conversation before.

bon bon said...

i just stopped by to see if your answers were more throught out then mine. which they were...

just curious. does "rabbit confused with raisins" have some hidden poo message? your brother seems to like to go on about it, so i though maybe it was a family trait.

Anonymous said...

Got the hang of it now so here's another comment!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Hughes, may I comment?

Sam said...

Comment away!

Being a Hughes isnt a requirement, its just that the Hughes's are forced to comment to make me look popular!

Sam said...

Bon Bon - I offered weak explaination to my blog-naming here:

http://rabbitconfusedwithraisins.blogspot.com/2007/06/rabbit-confused-with-raisins.html

It is named this way mainly because I couldnt find many other names not registered!

A lot of people have mentioned that the reminds them of poo maybe its something in the Hughes nature that drove me to choose the name!