Friday 18 January 2008

Pieces of Eight

My brother at allthatcomeswithit tagged me with  Meme a while ago whereby I have to give 8 answers to some questions and stuff. As I have a hangover and it is 8am on a Saturday morning, the answers will probably not be mind blowing (like my amazingly imaginative post title). But I will give it a go.


8 things I am passionate about
Lucy
My Friends (not in a pervy way)
My Family
Climate Change
My Job (at the moment anyway)
Hiking
The Gym (bordering on obsessive)
Seeing other countries (I don't want to say traveling as I hate the traveling part)

8 things I want to do before I die
The Inca Trail in South America
Trekking in Nepal / Tibet
Own my own bar
Hiking in the jungle
Become renowned in my field of work (I realise this isn't compatible with the bar)
Live in a number of different countries
Develop the largest collection of movies ever seen by mankind
Grow my hair back

8 things I say often
No worries (a recent development)
The
And
I (I like to talk about myself a lot)
Me (as above)
Ey Up (confuses people at work)
Bollocks
Crap (swearwords of choice)

8 books I have read recently
The Weather Makers - Tim Flannery (excellent book)
Red Dog - Luis de Bernieres
The Shadow of the Wind - Caros Ruis Zafon
The Lonely Planet Autralia (what? its a book!)
Fall of Kings - David and Stella Gemmell (I am ashamed to say)
Blue Mountains Best Bushwalks

8 songs I could listen to over and over again
Honestly? Ones I do listen to over and over (when I have some means of playing music):
Torture Me - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Mr Jones - Counting Crows
Tarantula - Faithless
Concrete Schoolyard - Jurassic 5
6 Underground - Sneaker Pimps
Barbie Girl - Aqua
Everlong - Foo Fighters
Sombody Told Me - the Killers (don't know whether this is the correct name, but couldn't be bothered to check)

8 things that attract me to my friends
Honesty
Loyalty
Honesty (again as I think it is pretty important)
Laid backedness
Sense of humour similar to mine
Worse looking than me
Always got my backedness (I've invented a new word)
Ability to have fun anytime anywhere

8 people that should do this Meme
I don't think I have eight readers who have blogs, so I am just going to invite whoever wants to tag themselves in my comment section.

4 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Interesting. Now, please use Bollocks in a sentence.

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

I had an absoulte bollocks day at work today - I dropped a real bollock. My bollocking boss gave me a right bollocking for it. He was talking absolute bollocks. My bollocks are itchy.

I hope that clarifies everything Jeff?

Arjan said...

want to live in a bunch of different countries..so that's England and Australia down, what others do you want to move to?
I could tag myself cause the dutchnidblog can't live on the original posting material.