Saturday 26 January 2008

A Worthy Cause

In July my Brother over at AllThatComeswithIt is helping to organise, and will be taking part in a grueling walk on a 78 mile stretch of the Pennine Way in aid of the Joseph Salmon Trust, a charity set up by his friends Neil and Rachel in memorial of their son Joseph.The Joseph Salmon Trust supports parents who have lost a child by providing financial assistance to those who need it most. This may be to help with funeral costs or to allow the self employed a break from work while they come to terms with their loss.


I would be grateful if any of those people who visit my blog, and haven't been across to my brothers yet (though that is where most of my traffic comes from!) would go and pay it a visit, and consider giving some money to the cause.

You can find out more about the walk at The Dales Walk Blog

No comments: